After doing some research on why visitor engagement is so important to a website, here is what I found:
Rocket Builder Review – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ZY9ZCcZlw
1. The search engines tend to rank highly engaging sites higher in the search results. Search engines like to see visitors actively engaging with website content. In their eyes, this demonstrates that the site has valuable or interesting content. After all, if there was nothing worthwhile on the page, visitors would immediately leave rather than actively engaging with the site. Because of this, increasing engagement on your website can actually help boost its standing in the search results.
2. You can get by with fewer visitors. Getting your visitors to interact with your content generally leads to more leads or sales. As a result, you don’t need huge numbers of people to visit your site. For instance, if you have a 10% conversion rate, you would only need 20 visitors to make the same number of sales as you would with 200 visitors and a 1% conversion rate.
3. You can focus on creating great content rather than on how to get more traffic. As a result, you will be adding value to the Internet rather than building a spammy, unhelpful site. Get more tips here: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/tips-tricks/9-ways-to-boost-visitor-engagement-on-your-website
These are just a few of the reasons why it pays to create engaging content that your visitors want to interact with.
The Internet has made it possible for anyone to sell their product or service across the globe. However, the ability to sell does not ensure that success will be found. If you have a digital product to sell, you need to fully understand the pros and cons of doing so. This can help you decide whether or not digital product selling is right for you.
Smart Member 2.0 Review – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Z5oaF7Shw
First, you need to know that patience is key in selling digital products online. Unless you have lots of experience with Internet marketing, it could take months or years to find any kind of success. Anyone can build a website or create a Twitter account, but you have to build up traffic to make sales. If you cannot do this, digital product selling might not suit you.
The digital content market is heavily saturated right now. Millions of people are doing the exact same thing you are. You need to be completely unique in order to beat out your competition. If there is not a high demand for your product, you cannot expect results. You can also visit: http://www.copyblogger.com/membership-site-basics/ for more information.
Keep these things in mind if you are considering selling your own digital products online. They may help you decide whether or not it’s worth the effort.
Membership sites offer an incredible number of benefits for online businesses looking to create a reputation for themselves, as well as create a solid and consistent online income. While this is often an overlooked part of any online campaign or setup, the importance of membership sites to your online business can’t be ignored if you’re looking for authority, branding, and to get the most out of every piece of content that you create.
Easy Member NEO Review – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkjupW3vsb8
One of the big benefits is that membership sites are usually joined by individuals willing to commit to monthly payments (if that’s the model you want) or you can go the other direction of creating a free membership site to create a loyal base of followers who get the inside information on what is coming up or first shot at your next product or service.
These are very easy to set up and allow you to get the most out of your content since its being seen by people who want to see it and act based on the value you offer. Membership websites are easy to create, easy to maintain, and provide an enormous number of benefits to your overall business. You can also get more tips on marketing your membership site here: http://www.blogmarketingacademy.com/membership-site-marketing/
Periscope is the live streaming video service that was recently acquired by Twitter. From a social media perspective, this platform is growing at a tremendous rate. Smart businesses can get in on the action by using it to market their products or services. Here are some of the best ways I have found to use Periscope for marketing:
Scope Freak Review – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySc-2CtGonU
* Live product demonstrations. People love to see how a particular product will benefit them before they buy it. What better way to show them than through a live demo?
* Instantly share breaking news. One of the downsides to writing about breaking news on your blog or website is that by the time people find it, the news has already happened. With Periscope, you can share breaking news in real-time while it is actually happening.
* Give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at your business. This kind of “insider” access can make them feel special, building customer loyalty as a result. You can also use these tips as well: http://madefreshly.com/blog/marketing/periscope-marketing/
As you can see, Periscope can be a really powerful marketing tool for your business. It allows you to connect with your customers like never before, building strong bonds that will keep them coming back again and again.
If you do Facebook marketing, you are probably more focused upon getting people to like your page, and building up a following. One thing that you can do on Facebook which most people don’t understand is gather emails from the people that are following you. You can actually send out targeted campaigns to these individuals that will show up only on their Facebook page. This is a great way to target people that are simply following you, placing ads where they can see it on their newsfeed and take advantage of what you are selling.
(Double Click Leads Review)
Why Email Marketing On Facebook Is Important
The primary reason that Facebook emails are so important is that these people have already chosen to follow you. All you have to do is connect with them through targeted advertising, and use their confidence in you to your advantage. They would not have liked your page unless you had something to offer, and by creating campaigns in this way, you can show advertisements directly in their newsfeed that will seem more like a post, but it is targeting them directly. Also be sure to read the strategies shown on http://www.verticalresponse.com/email-marketing
This simple strategy will help you generate a significant amount of traffic to the offers that you have for sale. Your simply using what Facebook provides, and their advertising network, to focus on a targeted audience.
You drive the targeted traffic to your site, they stick around and browse, and they even add items to their shopping carts. But when it comes to conversion rates after shopping carts have products already in them, it seems so difficult to close the deal. Customers absolutely love to go right up to the last step when shopping online without following through.
Fortunately, there are ways you can decrease the chances of customers abandoning their shopping carts. One very important step is to have all payment options clearly visible. Customers won’t always know every payment option you accept, and say for instance you accept Paypal Credit. This might convince a customer to click and buy with a new Paypal credit account.
Another thing you can do is to prevent customers from having to register in order to make a purchase. This irritates customers at times, and even if they’re fine with it, not having to register motivates customers to go ahead and follow through with the purchase. So be sure to read the following article to learn even more strategies: http://blog.crazyegg.com/2012/08/14/decrease-shopping-cart-abandonment/
Shipping options are also something you want to be up front about. Are you able to offer free shipping? This can help close the deal, but just having them clearly listed will help customers make a decision without abandoning ship.